Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New iBloglines for iPhone

My RSS Reader of choice is Bloglines. This is a web aggregator, which allows me to read feeds anywhere, so that I can keep track of what I read both at home and in the office. Another very good reason for me to use a web reader is that I can easily read feeds of blocked websites.

Bloglines is considered an old service, especially compared to the new web2.0 Google Reader or Rojo. However it does what I need to do and I so am used to it that I find it hard to change.

Now Bloglines has a released a new version of their reader for iphone: iBloglines. This site actually looks very cool web2.0-like, even in my Firefox (don't have an iPhone) and it even feels faster.

I'd be curious to know how it works on the iPhone. Anyway, good job.

No comments: