Thursday, September 14, 2006

Apple's streaming video

For the first time I watched the streaming of the entire presentation by Steve Jobs, which you can find here. It's a little over an hour long, and even though I already knew everything he said, I was still entertained by him.

He is a very good speaker, and the presentation material is excellent. I like how every once in a while he will sit down on a Mac and demo the new features.

Watching Jobs in action did make me change one opinion: iTunes 7 looks very good. I am now tempted to download it. I am afraid that it will break my podcatcher, but I am even willing to risk that in order to try the new iTunes features. However there will be bugs on Windows, so I still will wait.

Also the games on iPod 5G look very cool, but I won't be able to buy them anyway. The iPod 5G is also very cheap especially for its 80GB version.

Steve Jobs is very good.

No comments: