Thursday, August 17, 2006

Google Login

One bad thing about transferring Blogger.com login to Google accounts, is that if Google.com is blocked, than I cannot sign in. And yes, Google.com is often blocked here. But there are other ways to post to blogger.

E-mail: I can't enter labels (or tags), but at least the post should be there. Unfortunately my e-mail was rejected with the message: "Blogger could not process your message at this time."

Writely: I use Writely to post to my wordpress.com blog, so maybe I can use it to post to Blogger too. Just tried it, and obviously it does not post to the new Blogger Beta. Oh well, it IS beta. Also Writely can only set one blog, so I would have to change settings everytime I switch blogs. Of course I can alwyas have more than one Writely account...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Writely doesn't come close to making the grade for WYSIWYG Blogger editing. See http://oakleafblog.blogspot.com/2006/08/writely-beta-finally-opens-with-thud.html.